Full Committee Organizational Meeting (January 28, 2021)
The Committee on Energy and Commerce met on on Thursday, January 28, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. via Cisco WebEx for a formal organizational meeting for the 117th Congress. The Committee considered the following matters:
1. Welcome and opening remarks by the Chairman and Ranking Member; Introduction of new Members of the Committee;
2. Introduction of new members of the Committee;
3. Approval of the rules of the Committee for the 117th Congress;
4. Adoption of the six standing Subcommittees;
5. Announcement of the Democratic Subcommittee chairs and members; and
6. Announcement of the Republican Subcommittee ranking members and members.